9.17.2009

The MALL pt 2 (9.16.09)B

I end up in a less geologically active mall someplace else. I first walk into a Panera-type place and people I know are working there. I hang out for a few minutes and help them with some tomatoes. From there I walk into the mall and I find that most of the stores are closing. It's close to 9pm. Well crap.

I wander around the closed mall for a few minutes looking for anything that might be open still. Nothing is, but I do see people setting up signs for a Buffalo Wings convention that was going to be at that mall the next day. I might have to come back and check that out.

On my way out of the mall I come to some charity book sale in a tunnel leading out of the mall. I spot some knitting magazine with like a knitted fruit motif on the cover and that entices me to stop and look around more. There were craft supplies mixed in with the books. I found some pony beads that were shaped like dinosaurs. I add them to my stuff to buy.

No comments: