7.03.2008

Evil Midget (07/03/08)

My sister's friend was spending a night at the house. She was in another room sitting on a chair. I figured she was doing something, or was shy, or whatever. I didn't care, I was knitting and watching TV in another room.

At some point the girl walks into the room I'm in, full of piss and vinegar, and demands that I shut off the TV and all the lights. No, I say. This girl is like 3 feet tall at best. An angry white trash doll. She takes the tv controller and walks away with it after shutting the tv off. I get up, pick her up, make fun of her short little baby fingers, and get the controller back. After I set her down she bolts and gets into the seat I was sitting in. I just pick her evil midget ass back up, make fun of it a bit more, then set her back down in another seat. She walks out of the room bitching all the way. Sister was back at that point and had witnessed much of this interaction. Apparently she was sick of this girl too now.

No comments: