7.03.2008

Flying Sucks (07/02/08)

I'm getting ready for a trip and I'm packing and it's taking a long time. I look at the clock and it's closing in on 2pm. Oh shit, isn't my flight at 1:30? Shit shit shit....

I wake up from that dream and realize it's still early. Cool. I get to the airport and realize that I forgot my Ipod ear-things. Crap. Well I can buy more @ the airport. Oh, but then I realize I forgot my Ipod too. It's on my bed, and it's not even charged. Oh well. I guess I'll be listening to engine sounds without a faint hint of music mixed in with them.

I get up to the bag check area and they ask to see ID and ticket. FUCK!! where is my ticket?!? I dig through my bags, all 3 of them, looking for my e-ticket print out. I find all sorts of other things, like mail order reciepts from LLB and Amazon, knitting patterns, blank sheets of paper.... etc...

I think the ticket guy got tired of me holding up the line and he just let me through. I really wanted to be like "NO! YOU CAN'T LET ME THROUGH!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SECURITY!!!" But I was just eager to catch my flight.

No comments: