9.03.2008

Rhinebeck Massacre (9/2/08)

I'm on a bus going to Rhinebeck with a bunch of other people. At some point I decide that I want to drive myself there so I get in a car and continue on my way. A few other people came with me. Car trouble happens and we pull over to get some repairs done. There is this rednecky family that offers to help and they start by leaving the car outside and separating me and my friends. I'm made to wash dishes.

It occurs to me that they mean us harm so I get on the walkie-talkie to one of my friends and I tell her we are going to leave now. I went to look for her but never found her. It was too late anyhow. I had to leave the corpses and my car and make myself invisible. I flew above the trees (I also fly) and saw the psycho redneck family go outside looking for me with thier shotguns in hand.

No comments: