7.08.2009

Bank of America Cake Proccessing Center (7/6/09)

I'm at my temp job at Bank of America. I guess they called me back in for more temp/seasonal stuff. This time they need me in their cake dec department.

I'm in there and I'm decorating this cake with this long-ass full-of-consonants probably Polish name on it when I realize that I have my cell phone in my pocket from when I was on break. Shit. We are really really not allowed to have our phones with us when we are anywhere other than the cafeteria. Being caught with one will get you fired. There is sensitive information in the back rooms and they don't want us taking pictures of it or calling anyone to tell them about it.

I can't even really try to excuse myself to use the bathroom, or get an advil out of my locker without one of the bank officials maybe snagging me for a not-so-random pocket search. It's just a temp job, but I really would rather not be fired from it.

No comments: