5.17.2009

Need to Pee!!! (5/17/09)

I am out one day at work/school and I realize that I need to pee. Like really bad. I go looking for a bathroom. I find one but I can't pee. I just can't pee this much in a public restroom.

I decide that I will go home to pee and that I want to do so before sister gets home from wherever she is because for some reason this matters. It's snowing outside now. I figure I should really try to get home soon, because the snow is getting deep and sister could be sent home early from wherever she is, and I need to go pee at home before she gets there.

On my way out of the building I'm in I pass through a set of doors and find myself in a banquet hall full of people celebrating "Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job" for some dumbass reason. Holy shit this banquet sucked! It was full of Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim, thier fans, and the lame ass stunt/gag/jokes from the show. Wtf seriously. I leave that room and go home.

I get home and go looking for the potty. Instead I find myself looking out the window to see my car, which is now leaning up against the house and the trunk section is broken and on the ground behind it. The whole thing looks banged up. Did I park it there like that? I look for another window to look out because that can't really be my car, I must be dreaming. I find the other window and my car is still diagonal and broken, so I must not be dreaming.

Just then my sister gets home and I lost my chance to pee.

No comments: