3.11.2010

Pop (3/6/10)

A guy I randomly friended on fACEBOOK is angry at me for being less interesting than I used to be. He is unfriending me, and moving out of the spare room. On his way out her gets his box of mice off the top of the fridge where he was hiding them from me. I told him that it would have been ok with me if he had the mice out. I don't need them hidden from me. We part ways.

In the commotion my tank of small fish was moved to the sink. The faucet was running in the sink too. A minute or two later I hear a loud pop in the sink. I look in to see what happened. In the sink was a finger sized piece of grey meaty popcorn. The other end of the eel was still in the fish tank. All of my little fish were ruptured and floating. While the sink was running it was apparently pouring out boiling water which caused the water in the tank to over heat and cook the fish.

No comments: