6.21.2008

The Painted Sheep (06/21/08)

There was this house party I went to in Enfield. I made a wrong turn down a street but it happened to be right next to the house, so I parked on the side of the street.

At some point the party moved to another person's house and I got in my car and drove there. At that party I met up with Kris from The Painted Sheep and she gave me a job. Yay. It would be office work or something. $11/hr. I think this second party was at her house actually.

The party ends and I get my schedule for the upcoming week from her husband and I go to leave. I find my car, and I find that there is a slip of paper on it. A Ticket!!! Apparently it was wrong of me to park on that roadside in Enfield. 265 bucks wrong. I drive off and get lost in New Haven while I plot how I'm going to dispute this ticket. As I'm in New Haven I remember this other dream I had about New Haven a few weeks ago... where I got a job at Yale and the people were trying to kill me because I was awesome and could fly (I really did have this dream a few weeks ago).

No comments: