11.06.2008

I need my space, beotch. (11/06/08)

It was SnB day, and for whatever reason my shower was not working. I called up an SnB friend to see if I could shower at her house. She said yes. I go over there and she and her family leave the house so I'll have privacy in the kitchen shower (it's really cool too cuz I can set my shampoo and stuff on the table). Just before my shower I get a text from the BF asking me what I'm up to. I say I'm at this friend's house showering. So what does he do? He shows up at the house and walks into the kitchen. OMFG. Shower time is alone time! I yell at him and try to push him out of the kitchen. Plus I don't want my friend to come back into the house and see that I have my BF in the shower with me and make her think that I'm just a weirdo. Plus I don't want her little kid to see us and have to explain to him what is going on. I finally get the BF out the door and I give him directions to SnB where he can go wait for me if he wants to hang out. I walk back into the kitchen and scream because there are some guys in there. They just came home from something and were looking for the rest of thier family. I appologize for screaming and finish my shower.

Before I went to SnB I dropped by the grocery store. I find these tables set out with lazy susans and little eclair-looking pastries. There was a contest? Or a non-free tasting? IDK. I started turning the lazy susan to look for eclairs that I wanted. Passion Fruit? Sure. Ammaretto? Yes. Some weird bright blue thing? Okay. There were little sheets of paper there so you xcould write the prices down of what you picked out so they could be rung up at the registers. Yeah, some were more exopensive. I think the passion fruit one said $9, or it was a smudged $2. Who knows, they should not have written on the frosting. I try to be good about this and write my prices down, but I'm still so irked about the shower incident that a few of the eclair prices get away from me (yeah, at this point a ton of other people are around me and are spinning the lazy susan. It try to retrace what I took and get these prices but I find that the other ones like them have been taken and eaten already. Oh well. There arn't security cameras. No one can prove what I took. I pencil in what I assume the prices could be and I check out. I guess I won't be getting a giant cookie at the coffee shop tonight.

No comments: