11.21.2008

Orgies and Spiders (11/20/08)B

While at the mall with the BF we run into these two random dudes who we invite back to that house that I am housesitting at for an orgy. Way cool.

Later on I went back to my own house and went to use the master bathroom. On the screen of the master bathroom's window is the most horrifying giant spider. It's on the outside and that is a really good thing. It had a thick body the size of a small bird, meaty legs about the width of my fingers, and 2 huge eyes that I could kinda see through it's pale translucent yellowish body. I tried to blow it off the screen. It was so gross. I took out my camera phone so I could get a few shots of it because no way was anyone goung to believe the size of this thing. As I am photographing it it starts to slowly walk down the window and onto the roof. A passing fox runs up the side of the house to try and get it, but fails. It runs back into the forest. A few hours later I take out my phone to show people the spider pictures, but every time I pull the picture up on the screen I reflexively throw the phone on the ground. Nasty.

No comments: