11.06.2008

Yarn and Bead Show! And Infidelity! (11/01/08)

Myself and a few others went to this bead and yarn show. It was a series of large tents with booths set up inside of them. Much of the yarn a bead show was not beads or yarn and was therefore not that interesting. I moved on. I got separated from my other people and I found this one booth with both beads and yarn. Sweet. There were these neat shawl pin things (Fibulas?) that were heavy duty and high quality cast sterling and they were only $4.99. Shit, the sterling alone should have cost more. I rifle through the box of them looking for the perfect one for my Mystery Stole 3. There was a flamingo one, it was cute but it was too pointy. It would either stab me or snag up the lace. Then I find a nice dolphin one. Cool. I used to really like dolphins. Why not? I buy the dolphin pin from the lady in the booth. As I reached for my purchase I realize that it was gone. Shit. Dreams suck like that. I see near me is a big bag of multi-colored seed beads that change color in sunlight. It was $10. I buy that too, apparently not learning my lesson. It also disappears along with half of her stock. Realizing that the only way this will work is if I meet her in real life, I tell her that Stitches East will be in Hartford CT in 2009, and that she really needs to be there.
I leave the yarn/bead show.

Sometime later I am getting intimate with a guy who is not my bf. The two of us were discussing my BF though, so that means it doesn't count, right?

No comments: