3.13.2009

CLASSIC: My Guest Spot on Babylon 5 (January 7ish 1996)

New feature on the Dream Blog: Dreams I Had A Long Time Ago

If you followed the show at all..... There was a 2 part episode about time travel and during the time traveling one of the characters, Captain Sheridan, got 'unstuck' in time and ended up flopping around in time periods. Thats when he ran into me on Earth, January 1996.

The rest of his time traveling crew came for him in a transport ship from the larger spaceship, and this transport ship looked like a large trasnparent cube. It was not fun to ride in for that very reason.

The captain gets back to his ship and all is well in B5 and I go home.

(Yeah, so I remember the date 13 years ago blah blah. It was right after new years, I had a paper due in my Ethnic Studies class that monday, but a huge blizzard came though and cancelled school that day. There was like 2.5 -3 feet of snow. It rocked ass.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Babylon 5 totally kicks ass.