3.04.2009

Stereo Ghosts & Japanese Supermodel Tornados(3/3/09)

One night (in the old house, wtf?) I can't sleep so I walk out to the kitchen to get something. Just then the stereo starts playing music all by itself. It was some song that I heard in the movie Gremlins, "....Do you hear what I hear?..". Weird. I shut off the stereo and start to walk back to my room. Just then the other stereo starts up with the same song. The first stereo starts up again too. Realizing that something paranormal is going on here I plop down in the middle of the living room and start begging the ghosts to stop. I really needed to get some sleep.

Later on I find myself in an elementary school in Japan telling them of my stereo ghost experience. The teachers kept talking over me and interupting me. I really hate that. The weather outside was kinda frightful. At some point I looked out and saw funnel clouds. Like 6 of them even. Shit! These clouds were kinda funny looking for funnel clouds, as they were sortof shaped like slender legs, and they connected to these larger inverted funnels that looked like skirts. Um, okay. The tornado-legs were cat-walking towards the school. I order the kids to get into the interior rooms of the building, esp if there were no windows or butcher knives in them, and get into a ball and cover thier heads.

No comments: