3.03.2009

Peach Muffins (3/2/09)

My grandfather is back, again, and I'm in the old house, again. More specifically, I am in the kitchen. I had just made a batch of those peach muffins with that recipe from Lyman Orchard that came out really good with PYO* peaches but not so good with canned peaches. I had used canned peaches this time, sadly. They were kinda eh. A lot EH actually. Almost really bad. I had alot of them, and I'd probably take them to work, as those tards will eat anything left unattended.

My grandfather was in the kitchen investigating the cooling racks. I offered him some of the muffins. IDK, just because I hate them does not mean that they are inedible to other people. He takes one into his hand and has a bite. He takes one into his other hand and has a bite. Before I can stop him He cuts into the giant muffin (It's some gaudy cake pan set that looks like the bottom of a cupcake and the top of a cup cake that you put together after you bake them. You can buy it in the Skymall catalog, or at Hobby Lobby/A.C. Moore/Jo Ann etc...) and starts scooping out the peach jam filling I put in it. Weird. It was stupid looking anyways.

My grandfather starts telling me of his new house and his new roommate. I look into the backyard and I see the roommate and a bright red sports car.


*PYO= Pick Your Own. If produce in your area is available for PYO, do it! It's the best! PickYourOwn.org

No comments: