3.28.2009

Girl's Night In.... While Out? (3/27/09)B

It's friday, and I'm going to be going over to LadyMedic's house for a Girl's Night In get together. I figure it's just a few girls, a guy or two prolly, and some knitting and wine. Fun X's.
Turns out I have not slept very well and I am super tired (This is the dream by the way, which is partially similar to how it was in RL) and really don't feel like going anywhere other than to bed for a nap. The time gets loser and closer to the time I was supposed to go over. I almost start to reconsider getting up and going over, but then It's like 7pm and they are here for some reason, not at LM's house. Odd. Oh, I guess it's because I'll be watching LM's kid while they are out. Yeah, I guess In turned to Out. Thats fine. What's not fine is that the couple of girls going out were wearing pasties instead of shirts. It's so not legal.

No comments: