3.28.2009

Race to Human Mountain (3/27/09)A

The alien kids on Race to Witch Mountain might be pleasant, but the rest of the people on their planet are dicks!

I'm in one of their houses mysteriously. I am not sure how I got there and I think I'm still on earth. The family living there is really tired of seeing me wander around like a noob and they start demanding that I leave. Their pets come out of wherever they have been hiding. 3 cats. One cat is normal like your typical earth cat, with a normal earth cat body and a normal earth cat pointed muzzle. The other two cats had long necks and their heads were flush with their necks in some weird half-cylinder. It's like a furry stalk of celery with a face on it. Also they had a really weird meow.

I asked the family WTF was up with their cats and they were like "Nothing is TF up with our cats, GTFO, for real."

Then I go, and I realize that I'm on Witch Mountain's planet and not earth, and that is why the cats looked all crappy.

No comments: