5.08.2008

Hungry Much?? (5/8/08)

I had a bag of KFC chicken. I was supposed to stick it in the freezer for later. I ended up eating like 3 drumsticks before I stuck it in the freezer. What? It'll probably be me who finishes the rest of it later anyways.

Sister, Dad and I were hanging out in some shopping area and we decided to go to a mall. It was right about 9pm, closing time, and every store had the grate down over the door.

A kiosk in the middle of the mall was not completely shut down yet. It was a dipping sauce kiosk (you know how salsa dealerships have jars open with a dish of pretzels nearby?). On the counter was a bowl of pretzel sticks and next to that was a bowl of white chocolate-caramel sauce. I ran up to it and tried some. It was good. As my fam came over a new blob of sauce dripped down from the ceiling. This is where it is dispensed. Weird. The kiosk girl shuts the ceiling dispenser off and closes the rest of the kiosk.

Food places in the mall are still open though, and I was running ahead looking for a Long John Silvers. I've never been to this mall, it's possible. IDK. I couldn't find one. So I went looking for the airport (in my dreams all malls have airports and schools attatched). I'm told that this mall does not have one, which also means that I won't have a hotel reservation there in the mall either.

No comments: