4.20.2008

A hot guy across the street? (4/20/08)

Myself and some people are in the audience at this Extreme Makeover show. At some point the producers or whatever come out into the audience and pick out people to give makeovers to. I got choosen. No big deal, alot of people also did. They were going to do all this stuff for me then I'd be able to be on tv looking all awesome and made over and shit. The makeovers before me ran long and I didn't get on tv but they did get me a makeover anyways.

Afterwards I went to a store and there is this really aggravating sales clerk. I guess he's trying to be helpful, but that usually is really annoying to me when I am shopping. I make note of his nerdy cuteness and leave the store.

A few days later I'm changing in my bedroom and the curtains are open and I can see across the street (this is in the old house). I see the sales clerk dude across the street. At his house. He sees me, he probably just saw me changing, and he waves.

No comments: