4.28.2008

Seven Days (4/28/08)

(yeah, like that TV show)

Something (unknown to me) happens and a backstep is ordered to correct it. Frank backsteps and does not contact his people at the NSA. They panic and send Olga, of all people, to find him. She backsteps too.

There is a room. I am stretched out on the floor on my tummy reading something. Olga finds herself in the room as well, also reading something, and she's not sure how she got there. A few minutes of her confussed silence later I ask her why she backstepped. 'Oh snap!' she must be thinking. Someone knows about this top secret NSA project. She goes to call the NSA people but finds that she can't because she's not 7 days in the past, she's somewhere in the future (and probably outer space. I am green and not human and awesome!). She puts 2 and 2 together and figures out that I took Frank and have done something with him. She brutally attacks me with knives. I avoid the attack with alien-ninja-like precision. I'm so cool!

I assure her that Frank is fine. He's recovering in some recovery tank. Backstepping damages your stuff. Makes you crazy and incomplete. She still wants to kick my ass. I continue to explain that backstepping is none of thier buisiness. Stuff happens all the time, who is the NSA to decide which events need to be fixed?

I go show her Frank, who is chilling in a healing pool of slime or something. Olga is relieved. I pack them back into the time ship thing and send them home to thier proper time period.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I never saw the show, but I'd love to be able to go back in time and fix some things in the past. :)

(Hopefully without going insane)

Tezcatlipoca98 said...

they can only go bACK 7 days, and usually they dick around until 6 days pass before they send Frank back to fix the thing.
You should watch some episodes. I just started catching it at like 3am and only sortof got into it. It's not bad.