4.08.2008

Magic Tank Top (8/28/2007) [old but good]

SO I was having this weird dream this morning, it was about a really nice tank top. (The blue areas are links to paintings)

I got it at some trendy store and it was the perfect tank top because it supported the stuff that needed to be supported and slimmed the areas that needed slimming. It was a red color that was kinda swirly and it was a thin fabric. It also had spagetti straps and could only be worn once before it would fall apart.

I was going to wear it to a convention that was going to be happening in Hartford that weekend. Cryozombie was going to be flying in to attend that convention, so was his best buddy, Michael Chiklis (you know, from 'The Shield'). I was going to go hang out with them.

My friends who were also going to the convention left earlier than I did, so I was going to be going there by myself. I loaded up the rainbow duffle bag with a few changes of clothing and toiletries so I could stay in the nearby hotel for a while. Packing for a weekend took hours.

I finally get to the convention late, and I missed the opening speaker, also Michael Chiklis, but that was ok. I located my friends. They were wearing costumes. MyDigitalis was dressed like Jason (the psycho killer), Sarizona was dressed like a princess in blue gowns, and SkullX was dressed like a pile of duffle bags. Hahaha what a loser! I left them after a bit to go try and call Cryozombie and to book myself a hotel room.

In the lobby of the hotel I ran across Karin, whom I work with at LLB. I said Hi and continued on as planned. As I am making the phone calls I look down to see that my rainbow duffle bag is gone, there is some non-mine duffle bag in it's place, and Karin is sneaking off with my duffle bag. I go get it back and scold her. This happens a few times more. The duffle bag isn't that great. My tank top is starting to disintegrate, so by now I have the straps tied in knots.

I can't seem to get ahold of Cryozombie, I guess it's because He doesn't have a cell phone.

Shortly after that I wake up and remember I have to go to work, so I get up to do that.

No comments: