4.18.2008

Pictures of hot guys (4/18/08)

I was at some sort of town event and I had taken some pictures with my digicam of hot guys. Later that night my friend from across the street came over to see them. We also watched a buddy cop movie. We had to keep our voices down becase my parents were sleeping in the next room. Sometime after the sun came up she scurried across the street again.

I left for school and decided that I was going to update my address book. To do this I would need addresses and an address book. I decided to check at the random things shop at the mall attatched to school. Outside of the shop they had some sort of booth set up with a large planter that had a bush growing in it. The bush had black cherry looking things growing in it, and a sign encouraged you to try them. I skipped that and went into the store. They didn't have any address books, just shitty windchime and incense things. I walked past the cherry bush on my way out and I decided to try one. It was really good. I tried a few more. There was a kiosk set up nearby of candy products made from these cherries as well as just picked ones and dried oyt ones. The dried ones looked like large chili peppers. The candy was sold by the lb and I figured I could pic out a few things and then make it to class with enough time to look at those hot guy pics in my email.

Many of the candy choices were jawbreakers that were shaped like fun things like penguins, humpbacked whales, and starfish. I looked at all of them but nothing was really calling to me until I saw the chocolate covered ones. I got a few of the dark and the white, and then I took a few of the spicey and the asian style. It looked like some sort of shumai dumpling thing. I got in line to pay.

No comments: