4.15.2008

Tim & Eric Raping Show, Great Job! (4/14/08)

I'm at a hotel. I'm staying in room 233. Tim and Eric (from such adult swim shows as Tim & Eric Awesome Show and Tom Goes to the Mayor) are somewhere down the hall. They see me and start stalking down the hallway, howling and gesticulating in thier usual creepy Tim & Eric style.
I get dragged into thier room for some mostly unwilling 3 way sex. They are so nast.

I ended up sleeping for a long tme today. At some point I decide to get up and my lamp won't turn on. I can barely see. Dinner is on the counter and I need to heat it up but I can't see anything in the kitchen in order to do that. I'm freaking out.
Then I remember to open my eyes, and that my lamp works just fine if I actually turn it on instead of dreaming about it.

No comments: