4.26.2008

Secret Agent Man (4/26/08)

My sister and I are staying at this fancy hotel. I catch her skating around in a ballroom late one night. I join her. Security comes around and asks us to go back to our rooms. Reluctantly we do. We get back to the rooms and moments later someone is knocking on her door looking for me. We look through the peep hole at him. He's kinda cute. He gives up after a minute and goes to knock on my door just a few feet away (our rooms are connected). When I don't open after a minute or so he says he's going to check a few doors down for another guest also named Melissa. He starts whistling and it gets fainter as he walks away, except he wasn't walking away, he was trying to fake us out. He was still there ducked down a bit so I couldn't see him fully in the peep hole.

I have no clue why this secret agent wants to find me. All I can figure is that he wants to date me or something, because he called work and asked them if we, him and I, could do a special clothing project where we have to be naked together. Work said yes, which is stupid, and really none of thier buisiness.

I don't commit to anything with this guy and I go fishing for tuna. The tuna are caught in scoops on this boat rather than with nets. Occasionally other shit gets picked up in the scoops, like scarks and alligators. Sometimes the scoops close and cut those in half. It's really gross. One of the scoop loads comes up with a deep sea diver that just happens to be that secret agent guy wondering about that clothing project.

(I miss having a fan club)

No comments: