4.19.2008

space leech (4/19/08)A

I had done something to offend someone on another planet. For this infraction I was assigned this mechanical device that was sortof leech shaped. It had to go with me everywhere I went, and it could at any time explode and kill me. That was my punishment. Someone developed a translation machine for the leech and if it was placed nearby We would know what it is the leech wanted. A lot of time had passed already and I hadn't been executed, we were all wondering why.

Another year or two passes and the leech reveals that it likes me, or at least the guy on the other planet who operates this leech likes me. He wouldn't mind following me around for many more years. So romantic (???). I asked him if I was ever going to meet him in person. Just then he transports in, dressed in goofy ass Shakespearean garb. We live happily ever after, for the next 6 years anyways. After that he was recalled to his planet.

No comments: