4.08.2008

I said that airports were the stuff of nightmares... (4/8/08)

I'm traveling again, through O'Hare, and my flight is cancelled. Naturally. There's like 1/2 inch of snow on the ground, and ice on the trees, and it's a little windy out. The whole airport is flipping out and shutting down. I choose a security guard to be the sidekick of (i.e. I followed him around because he looked like he could protect me). Some dude started flipping out about something and he totally kicked his ass. That was pretty cool.

Some TSA lady was going to go out into the class 9 death storm outside to bring in some food. She was taking orders from the people in the terminal. I'm all like "Put me down for a cheeseburger. By "CHEESEBURGER" I mean that I want Cheese and a Burger inside a Bun. No condiments!!". Really though, I don't know what sort of burger joint would be open out there. It was like The Day After Tomorow and stuff with all that 1/2 inch of snow on everything.

No comments: